Nourish and bring life back to lifeless, dry, dull hair. Formulated with a specific blend of high quality, potent oils and butters that nourish and beautify your hair.
Linolenic acid in the avocado oil absorbs deep in to the hair follicle, giving hair more elasticity and bounce.
This conditioner is quite the game changer. I have dry and damaged hair, that tends to go frizzy. This conditioner tames my hair, makes my hair look more youthful, and conditiones it as well. As per Kara’s instructions, I always use the conditioner first, leave it on while I continue my shower, rinse and then use Kara’s amazing shampoo. Get this conditioner and shampoo and you will not be sorry!
- Shea butter contains vitamin A and E with essential fatty acids which are believed to add moisture and shine to the hair
- Beeswax helps moisturize hair and firmly hold it in place and acts as a sealant
- Cocoa butter helps keep hair healthy, shiny and touchably soft
- Coconut oil helps prevent breakage and adds elasticity
- Mango Butter, rich in vitamins A and E, has a deep moisturizing and regenerative effect on both strands and scalp. It fortifies strands from the inside out, softens dry hair, reduces breakage, and smooths split ends
- Argon oil lubricates the hair shaft and helps your hair maintain moisture
- Avocado oil moisturizes, strengthens and helps to seal cuticles, which can prevent hair from breaking.
- Smooths and tames dry, frizzy hair
- Hydrating Conditioner Bar for Normal-Dry Hair
- Sustainable Natural Conditioner
- pH Balanced, Vegan, Plant Based
- can also be used as an in shower moisturizer
- 1 oz bar lasts approx. 4 weeks with daily use. Compact and powerful – a little goes a long way
- The conditioner, though small, requires a small amount to fully experience the difference natural ingredients make. Highly recommend applying conditioner BEFORE shampoo! Try it!
- Neatly packaged in a paper wrap or choose reusable tin.
- Paraben and sulfate free.
- For all hair types and fantastic for curly hair
Ingredients: shea butter, beeswax, cocoa butter, coconut oil, mango butter, argon oil, avocado oil, essential oil
You can see the difference for yourself. My hair is naturally curly, wild and frizzy. Just one use of the conditioner bar left my hair soft, smooth and manageable.
Recommended read: How to use conditioner bars