AIP, Paleo, Keto Quick and Easy Steak and Mushrooms
This dish takes about 15 minutes from start to finish to prepare, and only one pot! This is one of my true go-to meals after a long day at work.
- 8 oz steak of choice
- 8 oz fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 dash sea salt
1. Place coconut oil, salt and mushrooms in a pot and cook over medium heat.
2. While mushrooms saute, cut the steak into bite sized pieces.
3. Once the mushrooms are to your liking, add in the beef and stir until the beef is done to your liking. People joke that I like my cow mooing, so yeah, I like mine pretty blue!
4. Remove from heat and place in a bowl or plate and allow juices to set 10 minutes before eating.